The Section 1042 Capital Gains Tax Deferral
Are you familiar with the most significant tax benefit available to business owners who sell their business? This whitepaper discusses the IRS section 1042 capital gains tax deferral that applies when selling a business to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
To obtain a downloadable version of this white paper right now, submit your information to the right.
- • Explanation of the IRS section 1042 capital gains tax deferral
- • Eligibility criteria required to elect section 1042
- • How to use a margin loan to create liquidity
- • Application of Qualified Replacement Property
- • When section 1042 is appropriate
- • C-Corp vs. S-Corp sale and 1042 deferral
Who benefits from this information:
- • Private business owners
- • Corporate controllers
- • Chief financial officers